22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

tiistai 31. heinäkuuta 2007

summer has gone

The first time I wrote  to this has gone somewhere so I try to write once again.
It is a long time when I wrote last time. Maybe it was in May and summer was
becoming. Now the summer has soon gone again and autumn will become
and the schoolwork will begin again. Summer was very warm and so I
remember our new homeland Brazil, where we will move some day.
My thoughts are returning over and over again to Brazil. I can remember
when I was 17 years old. Why I will remember myself as 17 years old?
That is why because then I had a very good friend in Brazil and that
friendship has lasted now even 45 years. And now it will begin the loveliest time
when we are able to move with my husband to Brazil near our friends and
we can spend lovely days together with them. We have planned everything very
well here to this big lovely change of our life which is waiting for us after the big 
sea. We have given away lots of books, things, flowers and other things, that we
had during years. But there has been so much different things and we will
give up everything and
we will start our new life in our new homeland with some memories that we will
take with us.
We have already looked houses over there and there will be such a house that
we need and want to. Also we have planned our leaving very carefully. We want
to have the bless at our weddingday and also the bless for our travelling and
for our new homeland. Then we are flying maybe via Paris that is because we
need not wait for such a long time to change to the other aeroplane. A part of our
things and furnitures will arrive by sea after 2 months.
But still we ought to live here at least one year or even two years because we
do not want to take our Poodles with us for such a long travelling because they
are already 10 and 11 years old.
But now we are living lovely time when we can be with them and that they are
so healthy and glad poodles.
But here is enough for now and now I will not let this writing go away.
Let us see how it will succeed!

Ei kommentteja: