22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

keskiviikko 18. huhtikuuta 2007

dreams of first day

Today it is Wednesday the 18th of April 2007, when I am starting to write my own blogi.
The sun is shining in the sky without clouds or the clouds are flying to east with the wind.
When I am looking here up I can see very far and I feel so good in my heart, when I can see so far.
The trees are not yet green because there are no leaves yet because now it is only April ja sometime we have warm and then again cool. But my thoughts are in this moment faraway warm and beautiful Brazil, where we had spend our loveliest time about 5 years ago with our lovely friends. Still my dreams are returning after one and other that moment when we were over there and with those people with whom we had many lovely time  with music and being together. My passionatest thought is that we could one day go to Brazil, our dreaming country and being with those people and spending a little longer time with them and recognize to the country more.
I love to dream eventhough I don´t know whether my dreams will happen or not.
I spend my time to knit jumpers etc. and my biggest dream was when we bought the knitmachine so I can knit everything and fast. I knit also babyclothes and some years ago we bought in America a baby doll that is named Amanda and to whom I am knitting clothes. I love to make baby clothes because it so fast ready.
So, it is enough for this day and more tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja: