22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

sunnuntai 22. huhtikuuta 2007

With stormy

Now it is Sunday and sun is shining in the sky without any clouds. Fortunately storm has gone which has stormed so hard during few past days and nights. That storm was so hard that they have warning everybody because it was danger. Storm distroyed much and the electric was crash and roofs was broken of the houses. But now the weather has been much warmer and it is +9 degrees centigrade so that we shall have more and more warmer time and soon it is our summer.
Yesterday we was at the sauna as every Saturday and always we have with us birch-switch, because it makes good for our muscle. We both love the warm or hot sauna so much and after sauna it is always so good and relax feeling.
Today I have been doing with my computer and I have made my homepage Google different, as I made there many kinds of thing such as world clock and weather and other nice photos and photos of animals. Animals are so brave and lovely and so innocent. I hardly could not help to stop making my homepage, but anyway I had to and I thought to knit my socks again and it is soon ready.
Our Poodles have just eaten and now they are sleeping and soon they are again going to out.
They are so lively and energetic. When the weather will be a little warmer, so we all are going to walk by the river Kokemäki and we can sit there and listen to the songs of birds, which is so lively in spring. Many birds are moving in spring to here North and to Finland and soon they are so busy with making their nest and when they will have their fledgling that they could fly so then they are again moving to the South and warmer countries. But every spring they are again returning to here Finland and it is for us the mark that soon it is summer.
Tomorrow it is again working day and I stay at home with the Poodles. I think these days are going fast because I have so much to do.
Today I am going to do something with my computer and I am going to knit, too. I love to plan my knitting by myself. With the knitmachine it is so easy and fast to knit. Some day we are going to buy the program for knitmachine and then I can draw  and plan every point by myself and the machine makes them soon ready. My knitmachine makes a jumper ready when I am sitting at my computer. But if I should have the motor, so the knitmachine makes everything itself.
Now we have practiced playing and so I have not making the computer to do the movie ready yet.
Our flowers are in bloom and when the weather will be warmer so we are carrying all the flowers into our balcony where they are enjoying well. I think the balcony with glaswindows is a very good idea and the temperature shows there much more than outside. There will never rain or snow, so you can sit there even though it is raining outside if it is so warm.
But now it is time to end again and I am writing again tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja: