22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2007

News of the week

Today it is again Wednesday and I have written into my blog during
a week and I think that this is really interesting so I thought to go on
writing.
Yesterday it was sunny day but today it shows so grey everywhere and
it is clouded over the blue sky. Yesterday I was looking for the
informations and photos to put in this blog and I made collect it enough.
My thoughts are returning over and over again to Brazil which I feel
already now my second homeland. There I would like to spend the rest
of my life together with my husband and our lovely friends. I believe
that the climate could be very good for my asthma and for my diabetes
could be the real food, too, so vegetables and fruits.
In Brazil almost every house has their own swimmingpool and
soccer. Also mostly the houses have been built of stone and they
have large and long terrace that is surrouded the house. The roof
has been built so long that the sun is not able to shine inside.
Many houses has also air-conditioned because in summertime 
there is so hot eventhough there is now and then also raining
that makes the air so fresh.
The soil of Brazil is also good that there are no eartquakes
or tsunami but not either terrorism. The ground is also very  
different, high and low. There are also beautyful plants and
especially in rain forest there is very hard to walk and there is also
dangerous animals. Otherwise the animals do not disturb
people living. There the houses has many rooms and every bedroom
has own bathroom and I think that is very good idea.
At least our friend has such amaising house and yard and garden.
There is very good to have flowers and vegetables as there is always
warm enough. And in summertime when it is even +35 degrees centigrade
so anyway there is raining also so it makes good for plants when it is
warm and humid.
The nature in Brazil is so beautyful but also the birds are lovely and
colourful and their song is amaising.
I can remember how also here in Finland the birds songs were like
the concert of Sibelius when there were lots of birds. I was able to
listen and admireing near the place where the birds has became to rest
in spring returning back to Finland after a long, long way.
Yesterday there was people outside but today as it is so cloudy
there are not many people walking.
Like this thoughts of Brazil this time, because my thoughts are
there over and over again.
 


Ei kommentteja: