22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

perjantai 20. huhtikuuta 2007

rain...rain...



Today it is already Friday and lovely weekend. Outside it is raining and it is only +2 degrees centigrade and the wind is very cool. There are not many people outside because it is raining
and so home is the best place, because there is warm and love. Raining makes very good for the nature. When the sun is shining in the sky without clouds, so it gives life  also for the nature.
I was again thinking how f.eg. people living in Africa are thinking people who are living abroad in the world? Or are they so much working in their own life that they even do not know what is happening over the other side of the globe. There in Africa they are living in houses which are made by clay and are happy and they must fetch water long ways and they are carring on their head. It is fine to see how some people  is carrying on their head heavy claypot. And they are very brave if you just think it deeply.
Yesterday was very lovely evening for both of us because our closed friend took touch me and
so we could talk and change our opinions by computer. It gave us more faith and strength.
I usually thank God that I have such a good husband and friends. They are really treasure,
whose kind is not very often. And again we both miss very much these lovely friends and we hope and we believe that still one day we are able to go to meet them because it is the biggest hope.
Today I thought to look a little at my garns and I planned that I could knit socks of grey wool because wool is so warm. I have knitted already 12 pairs of socks but still I will knit more because we need  sock every day.
Then I always go to the run and walking machine before our lunch and it makes really good feeling and I am going to go on it twice or three times a day. Then when I am not going out so I like to jump on my run and walking machine and my weight will drop down.
Then we must play again today so that we could play better and better when we are practice.
Practice makes perfect. I cannot play very well because I have not studying music anywhere else but at school I was learning the notes. But I am anyway trying to play my accordion and I hope that those to whom we are sending our dvd they could have funny time and good feeling.
Finally I wish eventhough it is raining outside that we all could have the sun shining inside our heart. And I wish to everybody calm and peaceful days and dreams and angels for every step.

Ei kommentteja: