22.2.2018

22.2.2018
Danny

torstai 19. huhtikuuta 2007

Thursday is full of hope

Thursday is full of hope as we say. Today morning was without sun but also without rain and hard wind makes the weather much more cooler.
Our degrees shows +8, so it is not warm, but it will become warmer day by day.I am happily married and we have same hobbies f.eg. music and playing, computers and our Poodles. We are playing much together, so I am trying to play my accordions and my husband is playing the violin. We are playing waltz, which we are also recording and we are makeing movies by computer and then burn to dvd, after which we are sending them to our 
family and friends. We have always so funny together when playing, because it is happening
so much unbelievable.
I try to get some photos to right place where I would like the photos belong.
So, this is enough for this time.

Ei kommentteja: